The Dogwood Bags Dispenser is the perfect leash accessory for your furry friend! Dogwood holds a roll of 2.5” tall bags and with a zipper opening, makes changing out your roll quick and easy! With minimal pattern pieces, Dogwood is a quick and enjoyable sew! The tutorial also contains instructions for a solid option, making the sky the limit on what your Dogwood can hold!
- Fully Lined
- 1 Exterior Zipper Closure
- Swivel Clasp for attaching
All views come with:
- Written Instructions as well as Detailed Pictures
- Printable File
2.75” W x 2” H x 2” D
- 12” x 6” Exterior Fabric (Canvas, Cotton Woven, Stretch Woven)
- 12” x 6” Lining Fabric (Cotton Woven”
- 12” x 6” Woven Interfacing (SF101 is recommended)
- (1) 1/2” Swivel Clasp
- 7” #3 Zipper with pull or all-purpose zipper
- 1/4” Double Sided Wash Away Tape
- Marking Pen or Tool
This Bag Dispenser is categorized as Beginner level. Only basic sewing knowledge is needed.
Want to know more about this pattern? Interested in hack and what all the testers used to make their bags? Please check out all our related blog posts.
Tester Round Up: https://www.thestyledmagnolia.com/post/dogwood-bags-dispenser-testers
**This is not a physical bag. Due to this being an instant download there will be no refunds for digital products.**
DOGWOOD BAG DISPENSER
This purchase is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. There are NO REFUNDS for digital files sold.