COORINDATE YOUR FABRICS
Add this to any order to get an email when your order is ready to ship letting you know what retail fabrics best pair with your order. We will send you an email with photos and you get to decide what you would like to added before your order is shipped (orders will be combined).
Leave a note at checkout with the name of the print(s) you want paired and what fabric you want us to pair with it. Please take a look at our instock fabrics that we carry to help with details. If no notes are left we will not contact you.
PAIR MY BOX [FABRICS]
Flaws NOT covered:
- With Digital Reactive Ink printing, there may be occasionally flaws throughout the fabric. Especially with custom printed or dyed fabrics this is not unusual, especially to have flaws close to the selvage, tiny speckles throughout the design, heathering in some colors, or extra ink absorption. Flaws smaller than a quarter and/or within 6 inches of the selvage are not considered flaws.
- Uneven selvages. Fabric is always cut straight at the top and bottom with the pattern of the fabric ensuring you get a full cut of even printed fabric. Depending on how it was rolled on the bolt and stretched, it may not always line up on the sides perfectly, its knit and stretchy.
- Marker marks at end of cut by printer and general printing marks on the backside of fabric. If it does not interfere or damage the front of the printed side of the fabric it is not covered.
- Color variations between bases. Variations are normal due to different printing processes. Slight color variations from the strike-offs to the bulk round order are not uncommon. Also, please be aware that slight fading of fabrics after washing is not a flaw.
- All fabric is prewashed by the printer; since we can not control your fabric washing and care routines discounts will not be issued for shrinkage.