***IF YOU BUY THE MAGNOLIA WALLET PATTERN, IT INCLUDES THE MINI PATTERN IN IT***
The Magnolia Mini is the perfect accessory for keeping a few essentials on you without the bulk! The Mini fits comfortably in your hand, while also being the ideal size to throw in your pocket and go! With only a handful of pattern pieces, this wallet makes for a quick and satisfying sew!
- 3 interior card slots
- 1 interior ID slot
- 1 interior slip pocket
- 1 Exterior Zippered pocket
- Written instructions as well as detailed pictures
- YouTube/Video Tutorial Links
- Printable, Projector, and A0 Files
- Cut files (SVG, Studio3, and Brother Scan & Cut)
3.5” W x 5.5” H x 0.5” D
- 13” x 14” Exterior fabric (Vinyl, Faux leather, cork)
- 14” x 11” piece of cotton woven fabric for lining
- Piece of clear vinyl Scrap of clear vinyl measuring 2.25” x 3.25”
- 1/3 yard of 20” woven interfacing SF101 is recommended
- Scrap piece of Decovil heavy (1/2” x 1/2” piece)
- 5” #3 zipper or all purpose zipper
- 1/2” D ring
- 1/2” Swivel Clasp
- 2 Double cap Rivets
- Small Snap (about 1/2” cap diameter)
- 1/4” double sided wash away tape
- Exacto Knife
- Acrylic leather paint for edge coating
- Chalk marker or fabric pen
This Wallet is categorized as Adventurous Beginner. Only basic sewing knowledge is needed, but a few techniques to obtain a cleaner finish elevates this pattern to just above beginner level.
MAGNOLIA FABRIC DESIGN
Love the Magnolia fabric used to make the Magnolia Wallet? By purchasing this pattern buyer will receive a one time code to preorder this fabric on any base at a 10% discount. Magnolia fabric can be found in our Pick-A-Print section.
Magnolia Fabric: https://www.thestyledmagnolia.com/product-page/pick-a-print-magnolia
**This is not a physical bag. Due to this being an instant download there will be no refunds for digital products.**
MAGNOLIA MINI WALLET
This purchase is for a PDF pattern, not a finished product. There are NO REFUNDS for digital files sold.