EMBROIDERY COTTON (WOVEN)
FABRIC CONTENT: 100% Cotton
WEIGHT: 160 gsm
WIDTH: Appox. 51in wide
FABRIC DESCRIPTION: Light weight cotton woven fabric with an embroerderd double border running up the selvage.
***DISCLAIMER: Fabric is custom dyed. Each dye lot can vary slightly from one production to another. Colors may differ from the colors you see on your phone and computer screen. Please look at the pastel color swatches vs the sewn garments to get a solid idea of how they may differ. Colors tend to be slightly darker and brighter, but this all depends on color as each react differently. There are no guarentees as to the exact shade the dye may result in.****
SPRING 2021: LENNOX DOUBLE BORDER EMBROIDERY COTTON
Flaws NOT covered:
- With Digital Reactive Ink printing, there may be occasionally flaws throughout the fabric. Especially with custom printed or dyed fabrics this is not unusual, especially to have flaws close to the selvage, tiny speckles throughout the design, heathering in some colors, or extra ink absorption. Flaws smaller than a quarter and/or within 6 inches of the selvage are not considered flaws.
- Uneven selvages. Fabric is always cut straight at the top and bottom with the pattern of the fabric ensuring you get a full cut of even printed fabric. Depending on how it was rolled on the bolt and stretched, it may not always line up on the sides perfectly, its knit and stretchy.
- Marker marks at end of cut by printer and general printing marks on the backside of fabric. If it does not interfere or damage the front of the printed side of the fabric it is not covered.
- Color variations between bases. Variations are normal due to different printing processes. Slight color variations from the strike-offs to the bulk round order are not uncommon. Also, please be aware that slight fading of fabrics after washing is not a flaw.
- All fabric is prewashed by the printer; since we can not control your fabric washing and care routines discounts will not be issued for shrinkage.