**All fabric is precut in 1 to 2 yard increments, with the exception of woven fabrics, they are cut continous**
FABRIC CONTENT: 100% Woven Rayon
WEIGHT: 170 gsm
WIDTH: Approx. 50in wide
ATHLETIC BRUSHED POLYESTER (ABP)
FABRIC CONTENT: 80% Polyester/ 20% Lycra
WEIGHT: 230 gsm
WIDTH: Approx. 58in wide
STRETCH: 100% 4-way
RAINBOW FIESTA STRIPES
All minimum widths of our bases is specified on the FAQ page of our website and within each individual listing. Width may vary across fabric bases. Yardage is cut to ensure you have at least a full 36 inches of useable fabric per yard before washing and drying.Things that are not covered:
If you have a question about whether or not something you received has flaws, please contact us. We do our best to look the yardage over thoroughly but we are human and we may miss things occasionally but we try to ensure the highest quality fabric is sent to our customers only.
- Due to base fabrication and digital printing processes, there may be occasionally flaws throughout the fabric. Especially with custom printed or dyed fabrics this is not unusual, especially to have flaws close to the selvage, tiny speckles throughout the design, heathering in some colors, or extra ink absorption. Flaws smaller than a quarter and/or within 6 inches of the selvage are not considered flaws.
- Uneven selvages. Fabric is always cut straight at the top and bottom with the pattern of the fabric ensuring you get a full cut of even printed fabric. Depending on how it was rolled on the bolt and stretched, it may not always line up on the sides perfectly, its knit and stretchy. The sides are often scrunched up, try washing and ironing it. In some cases you may receive FREE overages where the start of the cut was not cut straight during manufacturing and instead of cutting it off you will receive that extra uneven portion free in addition to the amount you ordered.
- Marker marks at end of cut by printer and general printing marks on the backside of fabric. If it does not interfere or damage the front of the printed side of the fabric it is not covered.
- Color variations between bases. Variations are normal due to different printing processes. Slight color variations from the strike-offs to the bulk round order are not uncommon. Also, please be aware that slight fading of fabrics after washing is not a flaw and you will not be issued a refund for this.
- All fabric is prewashed by the printer; since we can not control your fabric washing and care routines discounts will not be issued for shrinkage.
- We do not cover packages that are claimed missing but show as delivered or damaged in transit by the carrier; this is something that must be handled with the USPS. Please contact us so that we can help you if you are unsure of how to locate your package. Please purchase extra insurance where needed.