FABRIC CONTENT: 80% Nylon/ 20% Spandex
WEIGHT: 250 gsm
WIDTH: Approx. 57/59in wide
STRETCH: Near 100% 4-Way Stretch
FABRIC CARE: To keep your garment looking as nice as the day you made them we recomment washing on cold and letting air dry.
FABRIC DETAILS: Perfect for snug fitting garments such as leotards, costumes, athleisure leggings, etc. It can be used for swimwear with the knowledge that the shiny foil finish can suffer eventual damage and dulling from exposure to sunscreens, tanning oils, chlorine and salt water.
NOTE: This base is fabricated with the grainline running horizontally from selvage to selvage (this is not common with most fabrics, most run cut end to cut end). It is recommended to ignore the grainline suggestion on your patterns, and lay the pattern as you normally would with the selvage running to the left and right of your pattern. This puts the grainline running horizontally through the pattern and ensure the maximum amount of compression and reduces natural stretching during wear.
ITALIAN STARDUST NYLON SPANDEX
All minimum widths of our bases is specified on the FAQ page of our website and within each individual listing. Width may vary across fabric bases. Yardage is cut to ensure you have at least a full 36 inches of useable fabric per yard before washing and drying.Things that are not covered:
If you have a question about whether or not something you received has flaws, please contact us. We do our best to look the yardage over thoroughly but we are human and we may miss things occasionally but we try to ensure the highest quality fabric is sent to our customers only.
- Due to base fabrication and digital printing processes, there may be occasionally flaws throughout the fabric. Especially with custom printed or dyed fabrics this is not unusual, especially to have flaws close to the selvage, tiny speckles throughout the design, heathering in some colors, or extra ink absorption. Flaws smaller than a quarter and/or within 6 inches of the selvage are not considered flaws.
- Quality control holes included in additional yardage beyond 36 in is not covered as it is considered bonus yardage at no cost to you.
- Uneven selvages. Fabric is always cut straight at the top and bottom with the pattern of the fabric ensuring you get a full cut of even printed fabric. Depending on how it was rolled on the bolt and stretched, it may not always line up on the sides perfectly, its knit and stretchy. The sides are often scrunched up, try washing and ironing it. In some cases you may receive FREE overages where the start of the cut was not cut straight during manufacturing and instead of cutting it off you will receive that extra uneven portion free in addition to the amount you ordered.
- Marker marks at end of cut by printer and general printing marks on the backside of fabric. If it does not interfere or damage the front of the printed side of the fabric it is not covered.
- Color variations between bases. Variations are normal due to different printing processes. Slight color variations from the strike-offs to the bulk round order are not uncommon. Also, please be aware that slight fading of fabrics after washing is not a flaw and you will not be issued a refund for this.
- All fabric is prewashed by the printer; since we can not control your fabric washing and care routines discounts will not be issued for shrinkage.
- We do not cover packages that are claimed missing but show as delivered or damaged in transit by the carrier; this is something that must be handled with the USPS. Please contact us so that we can help you if you are unsure of how to locate your package. Please purchase extra insurance where needed.